At BoKlok we are committed to putting the customer first.
Our customer charter
At BoKlok, the customer is at the very heart of all we do. We are committed to providing all of our customers with the highest level of service, throughout your journey with us.
Our Customer Charter below sets out how we do this.
- A copy of this Customer Charter will be provided to all purchasers, upon reservation of a BoKlok home.
- All of our sales and marketing material is designed to be clear, concise and avoids the use of jargon, helping you to make an informed, buying decision.
- Our sales team will be on hand to answer any questions throughout your journey with us, via both phone and email as well as in person, where feasible.
- You will be made aware of our cancellation policy, upon your reservation.
- Health and safety advice will be provided when you visit the development, and when you move into your new home.
- From your initial reservation through to completion, we will provide you with regular updates about the progress of your new home.
- Post exchange, we will invite you to a familiarisation tour of your new home. This will be your first opportunity to visit the property and to take any necessary measurements for furniture etc.
- Prior to legal completion, we will invite you to a Customer Home Demonstration appointment, where we will clearly explain to you the workings of your new home.
- Upon completion, we will provide you with a copy of your Homeowner User Guide. This guide offers practical advice about the workings of your home and will also include appliance user guides, documents relating to warranties as well as health and safety information and useful contacts.
- Your purchase is covered by the 10 Year Buildmark Warranty. Information relating to this and any other, relevant warranties, will be provided within your Home User Guide.
- Our after-sales and customer service procedures will be explained to you in detail.
- We have a procedure in place for dealing with customer complaints. This can be viewed here.
Our culture and values
Our core values sit at the very heart of all we do and drive our inclusive and supportive culture at BoKlok. Through our values, we commit ourselves to act at a high ethical level, and to operate in a responsible and sustainable way.